Month In Review

December was a great month for reading for me.  I thought I would get very little reading done as I started working, however I guess since I'm working in a bookstore, it inspired me to read even more! I also chose some really good books this month that I just couldn't put down so that helped as well.

Here is what I read in December with my GoodReads ratings:

Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng *****
Always the Bridesmaid by Lindsey Kelk *****
The Widow by Fiona Barton ****
Number Two by Jay Onrait ****
How to Speak Brit by Christopher J. Moore ****
Bella's Christmas Bake Off by Sue Watson ****
The Vintage Guide to Love and Romance by Kirsty Greenwood ****
Sofia Khan is Not Obliged by Ayisha Malik ****
The Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes ****
Mistletoe Mansion by Samantha Tonge ***
Yes My Accent is Real by Kunal Nayyar ***

Challenges

Diversity on the Shelf (4), Canadian Book Challenge (1)

What I'm Looking Forward to in January

A whole new year of books!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop