Month In Review


November was a great month for reading for me. It started off slow but picked up toward the end of the month and I read a lot of great books that I just could not put down.  I did realize that if I want to make my goal of reading 105 books this year, I need to put things into overdrive.  I'm sure I can hit 100 this year, let's see if I can do 105.

Challenges

Diversity on the Shelf (3), Canadian Book Challenge (3)

What I'm Looking Forward to in December

 Reading, reading, reading!  Trying to press toward my goal.  There are a couple of books that I'm looking forward to reading. Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng is one of them and I was also given a copy of The Widow by Fiona Barton (next year's The Girl on the Train) and I can't wait to read that one!  

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop