Month in Review

June was a very busy month.  Reading was not heavily involved in any of that busyness.  Actually, I started off the month with a really good reading binge but then it tapered off.  That’s okay, June is always a busy month when your entire household schedule revolves around the school year.  I am definitely happy that the summer is here. I’m looking forward to lots of reading and lots of time spent outside.

Here are the books I read in June with their GoodReads ratings:

March: Book Two - John Lewis *****
Finding Audrey - Sophie Kinsella *****
How to Enjoy Reading Your Bible - Keith Ferrin *****
What a Girl Wants - Lindsey Kelk ****
Brunch at Ruby’s - D.L. White ****
Fairytale Beginnings - Holly Martin ****
Broken Glass - Alain Mabanckou - ****
It’s Not Me, It’s You - Mhairi McFarlane ***
That’s Not English - Erin Moore ***

Challenges

Diversity on the Shelf (3)

What I’m Looking Forward to in July


This month I’m focusing on cleaning, cleaning off my e-reader that is.  I’ve got a lot of ebooks that I have bought/requested and sometimes I forget that they are there, so I’m going to be spending a lot of time with my iPad this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop