"Top Ten Tuesday: Anticipated Debuts of 2015"

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week is about the debut novels we are looking forward to in 2015.  As I looked over my list of books I want to read this year, I noticed that not a lot of them are debut novels.  I think this happens to me every year, I generally don’t discover debut novels until I see other bloggers talking about them.  But there are four on my list that I know I want to read this year.

Etta and Otto and Russell and James - Emma Hooper (January)
The Devil You Know - Elisabeth De Mariaffi (January)
Written in the Stars - Aisha Saeed (March)
Girl at War - Sara Novice (May)

Comments

  1. I want to read Etta and Otto and Russell and James - it sounds really great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop