Month In Review

This month I managed to read more books than I can fit in the collage (by just one.)  The fact that it was March Break and the weather wasn't great meant that I was able to get in one good week of reading and push my monthly total higher.  Here is what I read this month:

The Midnight Rose - Lucinda Riley *****
Unfinished - Steven K. Scott *****
The Replacement Wife - Tiffany L. Warren ****
The Guestbook - Holly Martin ****
Fortune and Fame - ReShonda Tate Billingsley and Victoria Christopher Murray ****
For Today I Am a Boy - Kim Fu ****
All Our Names - Dinaw Mengestu ****
Boy Snow Bird - Helen Oyeyemi ***
The Divorce Papers - Susan Rieger ***
A Heart's Rebellion - Ruth Axtell ***

Challenges
TBR Pile Challenge (0), Diversity on the Shelf (6), Classics Club (0), Canadian Book Challenge (1)

A Look Ahead
Here are the April releases I'm looking forward to reading

Comments

  1. You read so many good books in March. It was a rather dry month for me. And April looks like a good month so far for Can Lit. Woot woot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop