Month In Review

Well February came to an end rather quickly, didn't it?  It's still winter here in Canada and it's that time of the year when we all start to say "it can't last forever, can it?"

Reading-wise I feel I've done pretty well, though the month has been such a blur, I'm not sure if that's true.  I guess I'll find out now while I write this post.

Books read in February (with GoodReads ratings)

The Poisoned Pawn by Peggy Blair *****

Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne ****

The Other Side of Paradise by Staceyann Chin ****

The Scottish Banker of Surabaya by Ian Hamilton ****

The Dinner by Herman Koch ****

A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park ****

The Road of Lost Innocence by Somaly Mam ****

What I Did on My Holidays by Chrissie Manby ****

The Air We Breathe by Christa Parrish ***

The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier ***

With Every Letter by Sarah Sundin ***

Songs of Deliverance by Marilynn Griffith **

Challenges
Historical Fiction Challenge - 1, Canadian Reading Challenge - 2, Ik Lees Nederland (I Read Dutch) - 1, The Classics Club - 1, Around the World in 80 Books - 3, Back to Classics - 1, Social Justice Theme Month - 3.

Month Ahead
This month I will be participating in the Robinson Crusoe read along hosted by Listra at Half Filled Attic.

How was your February reading?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop