It's Monday What Are You Reading?

Happy Thanksgiving! I can't remember a Thanksgiving as beautiful as this years. The temperature today is 24C (75F) and I plan to take advantage of it by sitting in the sun on the balcony with a few good books (I think I'll skip the tea though since it's so warm!)

It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. Here's how my reading is going lately:

What I Read Last Week:

Better Living Through Plastic Explosives by Zsuzsi Gartner (Giller Prize finalist)
Married Mom, Solo Parent by Carla Anne Coroy (for Faith Filled Reading)

What I'm Reading Now:

Touch by Alexi Zentner (longlisted for the Giller Prize)
Behind the Veils of Yemen by Audra Grace Shelby (For Faith Filled Reading)

What I Plan to Read Next:

The Free World by David Bezmozgis (Giller Prize finalist)
The Antagonist by Lynn Coady (Giller Prize finalist)

Comments

  1. When you mentioned Thanksgiving, I thought, for a minute, that I'd lost time! LOL

    I gather you live somewhere outside the USA.

    I'm curious about your books, especially The Antagonist. Enjoy your reads!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with your books this week...will look forward to reading your reviews.

    Stop by my It's Monday post if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop