It's Monday What Are You Reading?

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend, I enjoyed my Mother's Day very much as I got to do a lot of clothes and shoe shopping, for both myself and the kids. It's always a good day when you buy yourself 3 pairs of shoes! It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. I love this meme because it always gets me ready for the week.

What I Read Last Week
Whole Foods to Thrive by Brendan Brazier

What I'm Reading Now
Daughters-in-law by Joanna Trollope
Bringing Up Girls by Dr. James Dobson

What I'm Reading Next
Irma Voth by Miriam Toews

The Life Ready Woman by Shaunti Feldhahn
Left To Tell and Led by Faith by Immaculee Ilibagiza
Hatteras Girl by Alice J. Wisler

Comments

  1. Daughter-in-laws look intriguing. I will be watching for your review!

    Here is my Monday Post. I hope to see you stop by.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed some of Joanna Trollope's books, and Daughters-in-Law sounds good!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been away so had a lot of posts to catch up with here, I will be looking out for the Joanna Trollope review.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop